Male Digital Review & Discount

MaleDigital.com is a varied and diverse gay hardcore site. On the one hand, it’s a huge network with nearly 3000 videos plus a couple of bonus sites. On the other hand, the overall quality is subpar with only a fraction of their videos in Full HD. At least you can download all the videos. And with our exclusive deal you’ll also save 50% on your first month. Get the inside scoop by reading the full Male Digital review below.

  • 7/10
    Overall Impression - 7/10
  • 10/10
    Number of Videos - 10/10
  • 5/10
    Video Quality - 5/10
  • 7/10
    User Experience - 7/10
  • 10/10
    Exclusive Content - 10/10
  • 7/10
    Update Frequency - 7/10
  • 6/10
    Value For Money - 6/10
7.4/10

Membership Prices

2 Day Trial – $1.00
1 Month – $29.95 $14.95 – SAVE 50%
3 Months – $68.95
1 Year – $99.95


Male Digital review updated on April 4, 2020.

Quick Stats

2971+ Male Digital Videos
Multiple Gay Porn Studios
Downloads & Streaming
2 Gay/Bi Bonus Sites

Full Male Digital Review

You can think of Male Digital as a compilation of various gay porn studios conveniently organized in a one-password account. Content comes from Barrack X 69, Cute Lads, Eagle Video, East Time, Hammer Entertainment, Raw Rooster, and a dozen others. There are twinks, jocks, athletes, bears, Latinos, blacks, and gay-for-pay models.

There are 2971+ videos right now with a new video and photo set added weekly. You can stream online or download in various qualities. Each video includes a number of MP4s with approximately 100 scenes in Full HD. So basically, about 3% of the videos are in HD and the other 97% are in SD. Most videos have 4 sizes for downloading or streaming: 480P, 360P, 240P, and 160P. You can use the categories to locate the “HD” videos which offer a considerable improvement in quality as 1080P or 720P.

There are photo sets as well in their own section labelled ‘Related Pictures’ under the online videos. There’s about 20 or 30 pictures per set with still shoots taken during the video recordings. The images vary in size and quality but most sets are 1600×1200 pixels in size. If you like what you see, you can save the gallery in a Zip file.

One neat feature is that the DVD box coveres are viewable in large images. There are 656+ full-length DVDs including the Bareback Beginners and Raw Passion series. These bareback series are the most popular based on the number of member likes. Many of the archives were uploaded during the pre-bareback days but you’ll find hundreds of bareback titles by selecting the “Bareback” tag.

I also found some kinky bondage scenes from the Leather And Chains and Muscle And Cum series. These scenes will excite you in creative new ways but unfortunately since they were uploaded in 2008, there’s no HD option. There’s also a significant portion devoted to bisex. Some of these scenes will overlap with the bonus site Bi Sex Digital.

Now that I’m on the topic of bonus sites, you get an additional 279+ scenes from Bi Sex Digital and 131+ scenes from Scary Fuckers. Scary Fuckers is 100% bareback featuring skinheads and rugged-looking males. So if you like it a bit rough, then you’ll appreciate these additional videos.

You can’t leave comments on either the videos or the pornstar pages, but you can like or dislike. For keeping track of your favorites, you can also save a list of scenes to keep track next time you log in.

Conclusion

Male Digital is a difficult site to summarize since there are both good and bad aspects. The obviously advantage of joining is that you get a massive network of hardcore porn with over 3000 videos. However, if you prioritize quality over quantity, then you’ll probably be disappointed. In my opinion, it doesn’t make sense to join a site with mostly 480P quality. The free tour lets you watch free trailers so you can decide for yourself whether or not it’s right for you.

Categories Gay

Leave a Comment